- # Runs just Hugo server for local authoring
- # (changes will not be deployed or live streamed over the
- # peer-to-peer web. For that, use the ./live script.)
- # Start Hugo server.
- # The baseURL and appendPort flags are set to overwrite the default behaviour
- # of Hugo when run with the server option which is to write absolute URLs
- # as localhost:<port> regardless of the setting of baseURL in the config.toml
- # file. Since we do not have a separate build/deploy phase to the live server,
- # we want the site as it would exist on the server to exist on the client.
- hugo server --buildDrafts --renderToDisk --baseURL=https://davidpeach.co.uk --appendPort=false